The RX2-70K is a receiver with 70 individually controllable ignition channels. Thanks to its large number of channels and sturdy case it is especially well suited for outdoor shows, that require many different ignitions.
Thanks to the bidirectional radio control important stati of the receiver (Ohm measurements on every channel, battery status and many more) can be checked at the transmitter.
The RX2-70K allows for extremely fast ignitions in steps of 10ms. Thusly there are no boundaries for the showdesign.
– Ohm measurement on every single channel.
– Safe, multiple times encrypted radio control.
– Sturdy outdoor case with flame retardant coating.
– Watertight design protects optimal from rain.
– Powerful NiMH-battery.
– Extremely long standby.
– Confetti-Mode to ignite single Confetti-Shooter.
Ignition Energy: 30-80V / 4x 330uF
Measurements: 335 x 290 x 155mm
Power Supply: 2x NiMH-batteries 12VDC
Radio range: 800m
Standby: 70h / 140h (Sleep-Mode)