The TX2-70K is a transmitter used to control all explo receivers featuring the bidirectional radio control. Apart from manual ignition, you can also start preprogrammed automated shows from the transmitter, during which receivers and the transmitter, will synchronize by use of an internal Time Code.
Thanks to its sturdy, weathertight and flame retardant casing, this transmitter is especially well suited for outdoor shows. The ten freely programmable spare channels, which can even be programmed to start seequences at any time, make it a great partner for indoor shows as well.
– Sturdy outdoor casing made of flame retardant material.
– Ten freely programmable spare keys.
– Powerful NiMH-battery.
– Control for up to 8.000 sigle ignitions with the AutoShow.
– Synchronization via FSK Timecode already built in.
– Safe, multiple times encrypted radio transmission.
Measurements: 335 x 290 x155mm
Power Supply: 2x NiMH-Battery 12VDC
Radio range: 800m
Standby: 16 hours