Smaller, quieter, and capable of taking low-fog to more locations—the live event industry’s leading low-fog machine returns with its most significant upgrade in over a decade. Martin JEM Glaciator Dynamic is your complete solution for creating dense, billowy clouds of low-lying fog in any venue without the use of industrial gases or ice.
Achieve lush fog on stage with longer-lasting effects. Reduce noise with near-silent operation, perfect for theatrical applications. Enjoy more room backstage with an all-new, more compact design. And tour the world with an updated universal power supply.
With a full range of premium accessories, three low-fog fluid types to choose from, and streamlined user controls, you can create dramatic atmospheric effects for your production in moments. Just plug in, set the stage and amaze.
- Completely self-contained low-fog system—no industrial gases or ice.
- Closed-loop refrigeration for colder, dense, longer-lasting low-fog
- Ultra-quiet operation, including low ambient noise in standby Features
- All-in-one, self-contained solution without the need for external fans, industrial gas tanks, or ice
- All-new Electronic Inverter Drive for improved effects and lower ambient noise
Size: 78.5 cm x 64.8 cm x 76.9 cm
Weight: 124 kg
Power: 220V – 16A, 3500W
Service: manual or DMX-512 1 or 2ch
Output: 80m3 per minute
Fluid consumption, continuous maximum output: 70 ml / minute
Ready time (minimum): 5-minutes
Ready time (optimal): 7-minutes